Thanks for sharing this Marco,

Appears that a diversity of stakeholders have contributed to this process,
and some of the comments that I've read through have been interesting (if
only for who replied).

Submissions:
http://www.itu.int/en/council/cwg-internet/Pages/consultation-feb2016.aspx

If I can put one thing on the CWG-Internet radar aside from IPv6,
measurement systems such as RIPE Atlas should also have a place in building
an enabling environment – something that is less likely to be covered by
other non-commercial or governmental comments. Would it be worthwhile to
also promote measurement of access in such forums?

Cordially,
Collin