Hi Collin,

I definitely think so. Especially if we can help translate why it isn't
merely a technical function. That is, the Atlas program has many
implications for business, civil society, and government as well -- each
for different reasons. And it will only expand as more probes and anchors
come online.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia