Hi Alexander,

This was a closed meeting for law enforcement officials, arranged through the
Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation, who made
the outreach to appropriate agencies. The participants were not required to
share their name or affiliation in a way that would be publicly available, and
the RIPE NCC could not be publish that information without those participants’
prior permission.

As I noted in the earlier email, we are happy to share the agenda and all
presentations delivered by the RIPE NCC at this event. This comprehensively
covers the content and message delivered by the RIPE NCC staff during the
discussion. I’d also direct anyone with an interest in this engagement to an
article that we published on RIPE Labs last August that went more deeply into
the reasons and strategy behind the RIPE NCC’s LEA engagement:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/richard_leaning/bringing-law-enforcement-into-the-ripe-community

Best regards,
Chris