Hi Mark,
Sorry for the delay on this, I read it while I was away and forgot to
reply.
Thanks for you bug report.
Mark Saper wrote:
Couple of bugs in recent OS X version 0.5-pre-1 (Fink build from Apr 30).
1. When using Choose Rotamer or making an alternate conformation of an MSE residue fails to
display the CE atom in the model, although the coordinate is generated.
Yes, I see. Thanks.
2. Dynarama ... graphics messed up. can't read the residue names as on
previous version.
I didn't notice this at the time (no access to MacCoot), but it looks OK
now on my (non-fink) Mac build (revision 1114).
3. Is there a schema command for toggling ghost image on and off?
Yes (scheme).
(set-draw-ncs-ghosts imol state)
where imol is a molecule number and
istate is 0 or 1 (on or off).
As of revision 1114, you can bind it to a key press ("g" in this case)
thusly:
(add-key-binding "Toggle Ghosts" "g"
(lambda ()
(let ((keyboard-ghosts-mol
(let ((ls (model-molecule-list)))
(let loop ((ls ls))
(cond
((null? ls) -1)
((ncs-ghosts (car ls))
(car ls))
(else
(loop (cdr ls))))))))
(if (= (draw-ncs-ghosts-state keyboard-ghosts-mol) 0)
(set-draw-ncs-ghosts keyboard-ghosts-mol 1)
(set-draw-ncs-ghosts keyboard-ghosts-mol 0)))))
The corresponding python comand is
set_draw_ncs_ghosts(imol, state)
Paul.