Unfortunately, I only use 7 although I have a Centos 8 system for testing. It
is best to ask this of the developers.
kas

Kenneth A. Satyshur, M.S., Ph.D.

Senior Scientist,

College of Ag and Life Sciences: Department of Bacteriology;

School of Medicine and Public Health:

Departments of Biomolecular Chemistry,

Neuroscience, Oncology, and Carbone Cancer Center

(Small Molecule Screening Facility)

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Madison, Wisconsin, 53706

608-215-5207