On 16/04/2018 11:22 PM, Mario Torre wrote:

I asked Oracle about how the copyright notice should be adapted to meet the
OCA requirements but, as of today, I got no answer.

All the headers need to have a valid copyright text, you can just copy
the headers from any other file in the OpenJDK sources, as they are
all the same (just keep attention to the year, as this may not always
be up to date).

That's not true Mario. Files from different sources have different copyrights. Those that originated outside Oracle have non-Oracle copyrights. Some have dual copyrights.

The license and other useful things are explained here:

http://openjdk.java.net/legal/

None of that explains how to formulate the initial copyright header for sources added to OpenJDK.

Cheers,
David

Cheers,
Mario