Thanks to everybody who kindly replied to this thread.

Greetings
Raffaello

On 2018-04-17 00:52, mark.reinh...@oracle.com wrote:
2018/4/12 1:12:36 -0700, raffaello.giulie...@gmail.com:
my code is now ready to be uploaded to the OpenJDK reps. Currently it
resides on GitHub and is under the "GPLv2 + Classpath Exception"
license, with myself as the copyright holder.

I asked Oracle about how the copyright notice should be adapted to meet
the OCA requirements but, as of today, I got no answer.

Is there any official reference about the copyright notice on OpenJDK
contributions?

For library code, the template is in $JDK/make/templates/gpl-cp-header [1].
It begins:

   Copyright (c) %YEARS% Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
   DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.

   This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
   under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as

You can just use the Oracle copyright line or, at your option, replace
it with your own.  In any case %YEARS% should be replaced with the year
in which the file was created, and if it was modified in any later year
then the creation year should be followed by the latest year in which
the file was modified, separated by a comma.

(We can better advise you on the details once we see the actual code.)

- Mark

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/tip/make/templates/gpl-cp-header