Hi Christoph,

Patching the file myself really helped to see there are no real changes.

For the missing patch of the constructor I understand it was only an arbitrary
reordering of arguments you omitted. Thus the whole chunk disappeared. This
makes sense, and in case someone downports the other change he should be able
to cope with that.

Thus, looks good!

Best regards,
  Götz