Benjamin and list,

I double Benjamin’s request. It would be great if someone from the CoreAudio
Team could respond to the question.

Two years ago, after basic tests I realised that AVAudioEngine was not ready
for Low Latency Audio analysis on iOS. So we used AUGraph. I have a feeling
that this is no longer the case on iOS and we can move to AVAudioEngine for
low-latency audio processing. Anyone can share experience here? We do real-time
spectral analysis and resynthesis of sound and go as low as 64 samples per
cycle if the device allows.

Thanks in advance.

Arshia

PS: I actually brought the deprecation issue of AUGraph in a local Apple Dev
meeting where the EU director of developer relation was present. According to
him, when Apple announces a deprecation, it WILL happen. My interpretation of
the conversation is that AUGraph is no longer maintained but provided as is.