Hi all,

I'm interested in this topic since I've not found any information about it
yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but AVAudioEngine is not able to lower than 100ms
latency. It's what I see in the header file of `AVAudioNode` with its
method `installTapOnBus`:

@param bufferSize the requested size of the incoming buffers in sample
frames. Supported range is [100, 400] ms.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see any other way to have a lower latency audio
processing in an AVAudioNode.

Best,
Laurent