For me it's a pleasure using it.

It is like magic to my eyes to see a Linux prompt in this tiny module.

Thank you!

On 24/02/18 00:09, Timothy Pearson wrote:

No worries.  I'm glad you were able to get the BMC running; it's great
to see more users of this technology!

On 02/23/2018 05:09 PM, Elisenda Cuadros wrote:
Sorry, I need to read better.

Thank you.

I am going to try the patches now.

Regards,

- Eli

On 24/02/18 00:01, Timothy Pearson wrote:
You need these patches:

https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/19822/

This one in particular:

https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/19820/

This is noted on the Raptor status page:

https://www.raptorengineering.com/coreboot/kgpe-d16-bmc-port-status.php

See the link to "Initial coreboot patches".

If anyone wants to take over upstreaming of the patches in that list
they are welcome to do so!