While it's not my preference, I'm fine with pulling picasso out of the
tree and doing the development in private if that's the community
desire.  When we're done, it can go in, or not, as the coreboot
community chooses.  Because we can't boot what's in coreboot
currently, we're being forced to develop the platforms in private
anyway.

I'd like to note that the only reason it's "Rotting" is because we
weren't able to get the patches in to get it working.  Sure, they
weren't perfect, but it's a new and different architecture.  Instead
of forcing google to develop it in private so that we can have
something working, maybe we could have gotten something working into
the codebase, then improved upon it.

Maybe have a look at what's being forced on us before complaining
about how we're going about it?