Issue #414 has been updated by Paul Menzel.

[Everyone, when replying please remember to remove the full citation and to use
interleaved style, when replying to issue reports, as otherwise the Redmine Web
interface becomes convoluted very quickly.]

Thank you for uploading the logs. (Looking at them, it’s better to use
`util/cbmem/cbmem` instead of the Linux kernel module, as that does not support
the log level markers.)

> Using any other GPU does not affect the USB keyboard and works just fine.

Can you please elaborate, how you connect the keyboard then? Also with the
Radeon RX 6800XT, does the USB keyboard never work, or just when you connect it
to the USB Type-C port of the graphics card?

Is the port we are trying to use on the PCI address 03:00.2?

```

/7fedd000\ Start thread

|7fedd000| configure_xhci: resetting

PCI: XHCI at 03:00.2 (mmio 0x8a900000)

XHCI init: regs @ 0x8a900000, 3 ports, 64 slots, 64 byte contexts

XHCI    extcap 0x1 @ 0x8a900980

XHCI    protocol USB  2.00, 2 ports (offset 1), def 18

XHCI    protocol USB  3.10, 1 ports (offset 3), def 2000

XHCI    extcap 0xa @ 0x8a9009c0

|7fedd000| configure_xhci: setup 16 scratch pad buffers

|7fedd000| XHCI no devices found

|7fedd000| set_address 0x7fede9a0

|7fedd000| config_usb: 0x7fed1d50

|7fedd000| usb_hid_setup 0x7fed1d50

\7fedd000/ End thread

```

SeaBIOS detects a USB hub, but I guess it’s a different one?

    |7fecc000| Initialized USB HUB (1 ports used)

How is your setup exactly? What keyboard is it, and how is it connected exactly?

Can you please try with SeaBIOS master, and also output `lspci -nn` and `lsusb`
and `lsusb --tree` from GNU/Linux?

Bug #414: X9SAE-V: No USB keyboard init with SeaBIOS while using Radeon RX
6800XT

https://ticket.coreboot.org/issues/414#change-1089