On Dec 4, 2013, at 11:23 PM, Zhen Qian <zq...@umich.edu> wrote:

>> Does service B work when you have service A send only the proxy cookie for
>> service B?
>
> No. It does not work with service A sending only proxy cookie for B.

As I understand it, you *do* separately have B getting proxy cookies for C,
though, and that works. Correct? If that's the case, it sounds to me like
there's a problem in service B's handling of the request from service A, and
the only way you're going to be able to debug that is with the aid of the
person responsible for service B. The response from B you described--"Unable to
locate the proxy cookie for service"--is not in the cosign code, so it must be
originating from the B webapp.

andrew