I haven't played with chaining proxy cookies, and I don't have time to
right now.. but, in my experiments, I configured server A to get proxy
cookies for server B, and server B to get proxy cookies for server C.

When I accessed the page at server A (which fetched content for server
B), I checked /var/cosign/proxy on server B, and found proxy cookies
for server C.  I didn't try to use them.. but I'd expect them to work.

Liam