-----Original Message-----
From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On
Behalf Of Russell Hill
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 9:31 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List

Can anyone interrupt
 I can work out
servant and
???
Morton Stewart
Co Tyrone Ireland
And
Mr James ???
????
Morton Stewart
Co Tyrone Ireland

Can anyone help interrupt the location I gather it is This is attached to a
document for sponsor ship by George Ward  for John Wasson and Sarah Name
John Wason (Wasson) Age 23  Birth Year 1835  Place of Origin Tyrone, Ireland
Sponsor Name George Ward Deposit Date 9 Mar 1858  Household Members Name
John Wason Sarah Wason

This is the document of where they work I gather

Thanks for any help
Regards Russell Hill

---