________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
Russell Hill <russ...@compositeit.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:31:02 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List

Can anyone interrupt
 I can work out
servant and
???
Morton Stewart
Co Tyrone Ireland
And
Mr James ???
????
Morton Stewart
Co Tyrone Ireland

Can anyone help interrupt the location I gather it is
This is attached to a document for sponsor ship by George Ward  for John
Wasson and Sarah
Name John Wason (Wasson)
Age 23  Birth Year 1835  Place of Origin Tyrone, Ireland  Sponsor Name
George Ward
Deposit Date 9 Mar 1858  Household Members Name John Wason Sarah Wason

This is the document of where they work I gather

Thanks for any help
Regards Russell Hill