Just to clarify - this would not be REDOing the existing pages but simply
typing lists of surnames and firstnames. New pages are being added in the
best possible formats and have been for several years; however, as has been
pointed out we have soooooooooooo many different types of data.

You may also note that other than the very odd entry 99% of our
transcriptions are being done by only ONE person............. Len Swindley.

Regards
Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario