Bless you Len! I have been in Salt Lake City the past week with Fintan
Mullin and he says “another win for Len!” Found my ancestor John McIlray on
the list and also the names of families who married with the family later.
What a treat!

Cheers
Kathleen

PS I have been boosting the CTI site all week.

--
*Cuimhnigh ar na daoine ónar tháinig tú*
*"Remember the men whence you came."*