Hi everyone.I'm mapping the history of my family by their properties
(?sections#) in Townlands of Unagh, Coolreaghs, etc. for a printed family
history.Does anyone know where I can get High-resolution versions of the
Griffiths maps?I've taken screen shots from the website but when i go to print
them, they are very tiny and pixillated, not readable.I'd like a version that
prints to a full page 8.5 x 11" clearly, of a complete Townland, i.e. Unagh, so
I can mark the dates and names on their sections.Thanks for all
suggestions!Peggy Knipe Gish, Canada