________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of K
Cooper via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 12:57:49 AM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Cc: K Cooper
Roll of Sir Robert Stewart's Regiment, Raphoe, Co. Donegal 1642

Bless you Len! I have been in Salt Lake City the past week with Fintan Mullin
and he says “another win for Len!” Found my ancestor John McIlray on the list
and also the names of families who married with the family later. What a treat!

Cheers
Kathleen

PS I have been boosting the CTI site all week.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 6:14 AM Jim McKane via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>>
wrote:
Muster Roll of Sir Robert Stewart's Regiment, Raphoe, Co. Donegal
1642<https://cotyroneireland.com/muster/raphoe.html>

AND Thanks again to Len Swindley for another great addition to CTI!

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
(_internal_name)s
--