Please can you post the following on the Co Tyrone message board?

I am researching William IRWIN, b1820-30ish near Ardboe in Co Tyrone. My
understanding is that he had two sons, William and Robert who both emigrated
to England in the late 1800s. However I think William (the father) emigrated
to Huron County, Ontario Canada and died there in 1889. The family may also
have spent the early part of their time in Northern Ireland in the
Castlederg or Benbeg areas. I would be delighted to hear from anyone who can
add to the story please, particularly as my father William (yes another
one!) and a direct descendant has recently passed away. Thank you

Many thanks

David