Margaret, I've been searching for Armstrongs, too - Northern Ireland to
Canada.My bunch ended up in the Halton area (west of Toronto) and includes more
than a few Samuels and Williams.
Just by chance, is that where your Samuel and William ended up?
Jacquelyn

    On Monday, December 3, 2018 9:24 PM, Katie Green via CoTyroneList