Hello,

I'd like to get some advise.

I've just set up courier 0.57 with Gordon's pythonfilter.
Pythonfilter modules used are clamav, spamassassin,
whitelist_relayclients, whitelist_auth.

Thas works fine and was quickly installed! Thank you!

However, it seems that
 - the filter quietly removes all spam
    i.e. I don't see the actual X-Spam-Status (as before)
 - even non-Spam mails don't seem to get the additional header

We have a number of customer who are afraid of false positives and
therefore I'd like to provide a 'delete yourself / control yourself'
variant e.g. by moving all spam to a different folder.

So, if we used the modules
   whitelist_relayclients
   whileist_auth
   spfcheck
   greylisting

in the pythonfilter  and
    clamav
    spamassassin

in (a) a different filter or (b) triggered by maildrop we could probably
greatly reduce the amount of mail passing spam and virus check.

Any comments are appreciated!

Bernd

--
プラゲ ベェアント - Bernd Plagge