Bernd Plagge a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to get some advise.
>
> I've just set up courier 0.57 with Gordon's pythonfilter.
> Pythonfilter modules used are clamav, spamassassin,
> whitelist_relayclients, whitelist_auth.
>
> Thas works fine and was quickly installed! Thank you!
>
> However, it seems that
>  - the filter quietly removes all spam
>     i.e. I don't see the actual X-Spam-Status (as before)
>  - even non-Spam mails don't seem to get the additional header
>
> We have a number of customer who are afraid of false positives and
> therefore I'd like to provide a 'delete yourself / control yourself'
> variant e.g. by moving all spam to a different folder.
>
> So, if we used the modules
>    whitelist_relayclients
>    whileist_auth
>    spfcheck
>    greylisting
>
> in the pythonfilter  and
>     clamav
>     spamassassin
>
> in (a) a different filter or (b) triggered by maildrop we could probably
> greatly reduce the amount of mail passing spam and virus check.
>
> Any comments are appreciated!
>
> Bernd

Hello,

During transaction, it's not (yet) possible to modify headers. So,
before having accepted the message for delivery, there is no way to add
these headers. One workaround was to modify headers and re-injecting the
mail in the queue... Gordon documented this feature but spamassassin
filter does not implement it.

To have headers AND filtering, you will have 2 ways:
 - using maildrop: it means spammers will see their mail accepted. No
error messages for the sender when the message is flagged
 - re-injecting the mail in the queue. Depending on the load on the
mailserver, it's possible or not.

HTH.
Jerome Blion.