Right.
The answer for me, it is good for me but of course not some much obviouse
to setup then exim4 on Debian. I should do some jb, but the result would
be apropriate :)
About the maintenance I do not mean only updates/upgrades - Debian do it
very well, mostly automatic security updates are does. I mean about
blacklists, filters and other stuff top be safe - that no one will use my
small server as a spam spreading/colleting box.

Thanx Bernd

I hove my next questions will so quckly answered as this :)