On 11-Mar-2009, at 08:12, [email protected] wrote:
> Either you live with it (I tell those who complain that their mail
> provider has a broken setup, not sure if I'm right there :-)) or
> you whitelist those domains (hotmail is one of them).
Yeah, their setup is not broken. As far as I know there is no
requirement that the same machine sends a retry as the machine that
sent the original message. What IS broken are the many server that
will never retry. One attempt, if that tempfails, the message is gone.
--
You too will get old. And when you do you'll fantasize that when
you were young prices where reasonable, politicians were noble,
and children respected their elders. Respect your elders.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apps built with the Adobe(R) Flex(R) framework and Flex Builder(TM) are
powering Web 2.0 with engaging, cross-platform capabilities. Quickly and
easily build your RIAs with Flex Builder, the Eclipse(TM)based development
software that enables intelligent coding and step-through debugging.
Download the free 60 day trial. http://p.sf.net/sfu/www-adobe-com
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users