On 05/02/11, Mark Constable wrote:
> > The only thing they can do is set the envelope sender on forwarded mail
> > to point to their own domain, with its own SPF record.
>
> perhaps a hint as to which one would suit rewritting the envelope From
> via a .courier file?

To answer my own question, this seems to work (Debian)...

~ cat .courier-markc2
|/usr/sbin/sendmail -verp t...@xxxx.com.au

However, another question, the Return-Path seems to differ from the
sender= so which one is the real envelope From as seen by xxxx.com.au?

Received-SPF: pass (Address passes the Sender Policy Framework)
  SPF=MAILFROM;
  sender=al...@renta.net;
  remoteip=::ffff:xxx.25.132.13;
  remotehost=;