The logo Chris posted is in greyscale because it's proof of concept. Of
course there will be colour. :)

As for the people part...I don't want it to be too complex. I'm hoping it's
implied. Plus, when I think of little people figures, I think of companies
like Microsoft and People Aggregator. Shudder.

T.

On 9/7/07, Erica Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> Thinking about what I had said earlier (in your Flickr comments) and
> expanding on it... could the logo include people somehow? Also, I
> really would like to see more color. Finally, as a marketing person,
> slogans should never include a negative. ;) I hope this is helpful...I
> don't mean to be overbearing.
>
> -Erica
>
> On 9/7/07, Chris Messina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I mocked up a couple logos for coworking (nothing final) and would
> > love your opinions:
> >
> > http://urltea.com/1feh
> > http://urltea.com/1fei
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > --
> > Chris Messina
> > Citizen Provocateur &
> >   Open Source Advocate-at-Large
> > Work: http://citizenagency.com
> > Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
> > Cell: 412 225-1051
> > Skype: factoryjoe
> > This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>


-- 
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
co-founder & CMO
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to