I wasn't a fan of the first two, but this latest one strikes me and
makes me smile.  It reminds me somewhat of the BizNik slogen:
"business networking that doesn't suck".  I like the simplicity of it.
 Perhaps it would read better:  "Coworking - Because Working Alone
Sucks".  Just a thought.

Jacob

On 9/7/07, Chris Messina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> There's no color right now simply because I'm working in black and
> white to get the basic shapes down... color can come later (hopefully
> with someone licensed to do logo coloring...!) ;)
>
> As for including people... well... I guess I'm reluctant to go in that
> direction simply because abstracted people in logos never look quite
> right to me... and personally having something iconic represent
> aspects of the community could be useful later.
>
> As for not using a negative (or obeying conventional wisdom)... you
> have a point, but in this case I don't mind breaking with tradition...
> Coworking isn't exactly designed for folks who like to conform w/
> society's norms. ;)
>
> Chris
>
> On 9/7/07, Erica Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Thinking about what I had said earlier (in your Flickr comments) and
> > expanding on it... could the logo include people somehow? Also, I
> > really would like to see more color. Finally, as a marketing person,
> > slogans should never include a negative. ;) I hope this is helpful...I
> > don't mean to be overbearing.
> >
> > -Erica
> >
> > On 9/7/07, Chris Messina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I mocked up a couple logos for coworking (nothing final) and would
> > > love your opinions:
> > >
> > > http://urltea.com/1feh
> > > http://urltea.com/1fei
> > >
> > > Chris
> > >
> > > --
> > > Chris Messina
> > > Citizen Provocateur &
> > >   Open Source Advocate-at-Large
> > > Work: http://citizenagency.com
> > > Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
> > > Cell: 412 225-1051
> > > Skype: factoryjoe
> > > This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> Chris Messina
> Citizen Provocateur &
>   Open Source Advocate-at-Large
> Work: http://citizenagency.com
> Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
> Cell: 412 225-1051
> Skype: factoryjoe
> This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private
>
> >
>


-- 
Jacob Sayles
Nomad & Founder
officenomads.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to