I love the starfish symbol too, and I just ordered the "Starfish and the Spider" to read ASAP. However, in the back of my head, I keep turning it into an asterisk, so I figured I'd mock that up. I just posted two versions on the wiki (http://coworking.pbwiki.com/Logo).
Thanks, Sean O'Steen http://techmonkeydesign.com http://geekularity.com http://berkeleycoworking.com On Sep 7, 9:53 am, "Chris Messina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I mocked up a couple logos for coworking (nothing final) and would > love your opinions: > > http://urltea.com/1fehhttp://urltea.com/1fei > > Chris > > -- > Chris Messina > Citizen Provocateur & > Open Source Advocate-at-Large > Work:http://citizenagency.com > Blog:http://factoryjoe.com/blog > Cell: 412 225-1051 > Skype: factoryjoe > This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

