Thanks for the tips! zone of our members is on the Skype team, and mentioned
the Tv's as an option, at the time the video was only between 2 clients. I just
installed Skype 5.0 and tested it. The multi point conference is cool, though
not much different than Zorap was 2 years ago. I do think it will work though,
and given how quickly this technology improves should suffice for our low tech
requirements.

~ iris

@slickiris
nextspace.us