I just set up Google TV and the new Logitech system and we're rolling
great! Check it out on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/EcoHub#!/album.php?aid=313039&id=357577790096

My camera covers the whole main room (so i can get 25+ people all in
the shot) with this super wide angle!

This works like a dream, EcoHub members love it, and the skype app
will be available in Jan 2011.