Ann,

I had the same dilemma. I could not afford high end chairs, yet at the same
time I thought comfort was important. I ended up contacting an office
liquidator and they had some great options for me. I ended up going with a
knock-off Eames design and so far I've had great feed back on the chairs!

Good luck, that was one of the priciest start up costs for me.

Jessica
network, a coworking spot

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Ann Kingman <[email protected]> wrote:

> We're in the process of putting together a budget for the initial
> furnishing of our space.
> We are hung up on chairs.
> I think good office chairs are very important, and probably key for member
> retention. However, the cost of these chairs is freaking me out a bit. It's
> not so bad when you think about buying one, but we're looking at probably 20
> to start, between the conference room and work desks.
>
> Any recommendations for sourcing? I hate to cheap out here, but I also
> don't want this to be the thing that makes the space an unworkable concept.
>
> Thanks,
> Ann
> CoWork508 (right now just a concept)
> Attleboro, MA
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to