Ann,

We started by grabbing some chair sets off Craigslist, along with working deals
with furniture vendors. Try finding some chair/table rental people & see if
they're getting rid of chairs. We also started with some exercise balls as
chair for a few desks. Eventually we worked a partnership with Turnstone, but
starting out - you're either in for a great deal of investment or you iterate
through furniture as budgets allow.

Cheers!

Pat

--
p...@inboundinteractive.com
Pat Ramsey

Get Found, Create Value, Earn Trust, & Generate Revenue
http://inboundinteractive.com