Chad,
Thank you for the detailed information, I feel the same way with some of
the pricing charts I have looked at...confusing.... I like the Basic
membership set up and will discuss this with the other core members. Since
you mentioned it on an adverage how many events does your space host a
month? To members only or do you open it up to anyone interested?
Thanks Chad, your post are always helpful...as always look forward to your
opinions and suggestions.
CJay

Cheryl Jaycox
Community Manager