I would like to remind everyone that Alex is totally right: the flex/hot desk
is the ideal, as that one desk can serve several people.  HOWEVER, especially
to the newbies out there, flex desks can be very difficult to "sell".  After 4
years of operating a coworking space, and now two, there is just a persistent
need for people to "own" their space.  There is no amount of cloud storage, and
mobile computing that replaces the psychology that when someone comes in to an
office, they can return to the same, familiar desk or office.  That they can
leave behind a stack of paperwork and belongings they don't want to carry
around.

Please everyone, be mindful of the coworking/biz model ideals and the realities
to actually convince someone to pay to join your community.  Because at the end
of the day, cash flow is the only thing that prevents you from closing shop.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
ph: 323.330.9505 | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles,
CA 90036