Tom,
Thank you, I love learning from others* hard labor,* The idea of helping
with the maintainence, etc, is a really fine idea! I am currently begining
to work with the colleges and Universities in the area, so the student
membership is a must, love the way you set that up too...This has been alot
of help filled with ideas!
CJay