Hi Martin,

We researched and couldn't find anything out there that did everything we
needed for a coworking space. So two years ago we built our own CRM which
includes member profiles on our public site and will include a payment
gateway shortly.

At this year's unconference we discussed technology solutions and it
appears that there will be several offerings coming onto the market in the
next 6 months. I'd hold tight before spending any more money, wait for
those to come out and then sign up for the betas. In the meantime if you
have someone with geeky inclinations you can ask Jacob at Office Nomads
about Nadine or talk to the guys at Cobot.

Best of luck!

Iris

Nextspace.us