I agree with Alex on the people focus of the software. Since what we were
looking for at NextSpace was a place to hold all of the info we had about our
members it was important that we had a tool that allowed the members to have
access to their profiles and to be able to add personal info (likes and
dislikes) as well as business info (website, fields of expertise) and the
requisite contact info NextSpace would need in a CRM. Our ultimate goal is for
this tool to allow our members to connect with each other online as well as
they do offline, therefor enhancing the experience of working together. A third
benefit is to have potential clients be able to find members through this tool
on the public facing side of the profile.

Of course all of this has been extremely slow to come to fruition as we
NextSpacers are definitely people people and definitely not code people :) We
are still looking for partnership opportunities here so if there are code
people who like people people and want to make a cool piece of software feel
free to hit me up off list!

Warmly,

~ Iris

---
Iris Kavanagh
Community Curator + Chief Community Officer
NextSpace Coworking + Innovation, Inc.
www.NextSpace.us
+1 831 420 0710

http://twitter.com/iriskavanagh

Whoa! NextSpace now has four locations to work from! You can find us downtown
in Culver City, San Jose, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz. Stop by any of our
fabulous spaces for a tour! Or learn more virtually: http://www.nextspace.us