I was thinking the same thing! I could have just posted the SOCKS link
and typed "what Joshua said!" LOL

TH

On May 3, 3:47 pm, Joshua Marpet <[email protected]> wrote:
> Toni!  Great Minds!!!  :D  Awesome!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Toni Hogan <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> > Although we haven't opened I'd have to say I agree with a coworking
> > space being an UN-office. It's my understanding that each space has
> > it's own culture, hence...community, and not everyone will fit
> > everywhere. Some spaces will be able to accommodate both sides of the
> > coin.
>
> > Fortunately for us, our space has all common areas in the middle of
> > the building and then four quads. Each quad could essentially have
> > it's own personality. Yeah, our space could be quadripolar! We have an
> > "executive" quad, a coworking quad, a training quad that can be used
> > for coworking, and a "special purpose" quad. Meeting rooms are in the
> > training quad and because of where our Kid Connexion is located
> > (between the lounge and coworking quad) guests will never be directed
> > through the coworking quad. But, even so, I think it would be a nice
> > change from the stuffy office type. I've become a polo, jeans and
> > socks kind of girl since my escape from the corporate world. My socks
> > NEVER match and I'm frick'n proud of it. :-)
>
> > SOCKS:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=264423100311785&set=a.1011804...
>
> > Toni
>
> > On May 3, 3:08 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Thought some of you might get a kick out of today's exchange with one
> >> of our members. Anybody have any similar experiences to share?
>
> >> So, a member sent this email to our host... (names changed to protect
> >> the innocent)
>
> >> +++
>
> >> Here I am having to be the old lame again BUT
>
> >> My clients come into this space and I dont want them to see bare feet.
> >> Sandals on men are bad enough.
>
> >> Given the number of gear head folks, I will have to live with tee
> >> shirts.
>
> >> Dont like shorts either on the men. Most of the gals seem to be dpoing
> >> ok in this department
>
> >> Its still an OFFICE isnt it?
>
> >> The simple dress code would be wear what you wear to see clients vs
> >> what you wear when your working from home
>
> >> +++
>
> >> Our host wrote back...
>
> >> Yeah, great questions, but unfortunately you won't like the answer.
> >> This is NOT an office, in fact, it's designed to run counter to
> >> traditional office norms, top to bottom.
>
> >> Bicycles in the hall, Xbox, dart boards and TVs, Nerf machine gun
> >> wars, afternoon beers, bean bags and umbrellas, an Old Trading Pit for
> >> a lounge, jazz with a Van Morrison chaser, bumper of "The Rap", few
> >> hours of Mozart concertos . . .  embrace the New Economy, Bob!!  Blow
> >> your clients' minds with your hyper-progressive foresight and carefree
> >> nonchalance!  Eschew the shoes!
>
> >> I know it's not for everyone, but I hope you can adjust and make it
> >> work for you. It's really nice having you here.  Maybe you could teach
> >> these kids a thing or two about class.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Coworking" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en.

Reply via email to