Ditto Alex - it really depends on the nature of the space. At Workantile all
desks are flex - we have no permanent desks. The other coworking space in town,
Tech Brewery, which is really more of an incubator, is all permanent desking.

The question for us is how many are full (24/7 access) vs affiliate (4
days/month) members. That ratio is about 70/30 full/affiliate.

---
twb
Sent from my aye phone