Make sure you have white space and a sharpie... we have hired several people 
that we just leave it blank and they either write something in or leave it 
blank.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Jerome Chang
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Coworking] Space Operators, Managers, Co-Founders, etc: What the 
hell should we call ourselves?

No title reqd.

Jerome

On Jul 24, 2013, at 10:44 AM, 
"[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hey all,

I ran into this problem a few months ago when creating a business card, but 
still haven't come up with a title I enjoy.

Do any of y'all care to share the title you use for yourself in relation to 
your coworking space?

Is there a standard term beyond Coworking Space Operator?

For my biz card, I settled on "Manager" as it was the least pretentious title I 
could think of, but it's also really boring.

I almost picked "coworker" just to be egalitarian, but that seemed even less 
official.

All ideas welcome!
oren
--
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


--
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to