I don't have anything on my business card, but I have a few titles that I
use depending on what it's for. Most of the time it's Founder or Co-founder
and members and prospective members never bat an eye to it. Though
sometimes I joke that I'm Owner/Janitor/Marketing Rep/Bookkeeper.

For government and other official uses it's Owner, because that's what I
legally am.
r.


*____________________
rachel young
*[email protected]

*We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor*
*(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)*
*Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6*
*See details at http://bit.ly/MovingToRoncy.*

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Google+ <http://bit.ly/CamaraderiePlus>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/camaraderie>
, Facebook <http://bit.ly/9zv3Fx>, and LinkedIn<http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>



On 25 July 2013 10:21, Nicolas Bergé <[email protected]> wrote:

> Leader !
>
> Along with "founder", that's what I say when I'm asked about my title,
> role in here. It would make sense, I suppose, to have it written on a card.
>
> Nicolas Bergé
> Les Satellites
>
> --
> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Coworking" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to