I had a card once with the title " Non-Specific Special Effects Logistics" 
.  But for the mo I just have manager.  

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:44:36 PM UTC+2, [email protected] wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I ran into this problem a few months ago when creating a business card, 
> but still haven't come up with a title I enjoy.
>
> Do any of y'all care to share the title you use for yourself in relation 
> to your coworking space?
>
> Is there a standard term beyond Coworking Space Operator?
>
> For my biz card, I settled on "Manager" as it was the least pretentious 
> title I could think of, but it's also really boring. 
>
> I almost picked "coworker" just to be egalitarian, but that seemed even 
> less official. 
>
> All ideas welcome!
> oren
>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to