Hey, Ramon! I go to those conferences, too - and I'll see you again at the 
upcoming CoworkingEU! :) Conferences are wonderful, but by the nature of 
their magnitude and the tremendous effort involved in making them happen, 
they're super infrequent. All that time and space in-between is vast and 
empty when there's not a "Google Group" to stay stay in-touch with the 
folks on the front-line, the employee-paid space managers. 

I'm looking for where those folks go in-between conferences, if they do 
indeed go to conferences. I meet far fewer people like myself (paid steward 
for the community) than current and prospective owners. And don't get me 
wrong, I love talking shop with the business owners and community starters, 
but there's a nuanced perspective that goes along with being the person who 
welcomes people inside and gives them tours and signs them up and listens 
to their daily worries/hopes/concerns/questions. We focus on a different 
level, most likely because we're not *as immediately* concerned with the 
serious burdens of keeping the business afloat.

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:51:35 AM UTC-4, Ramon Suarez wrote:
>
> We go to coworking conferences like GCUC and Coworking Europe to talk and 
> also build relationships to call each other. I've started the Belgian 
> Coworking Unconference to do the same at national level.  

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to