I've written over 400 blog posts on Cohere's site over the past 6 years. We
used the blog as a huge part of our educational outreach about what
coworking was because hardly anyone had ever heard the term. The habit
stuck though I probably only write one about every month and the topics
tend to be extremely personal and/or more global in nature as part of my
contribution as an "older" Founder.
The most popular blog posts are never about business but about people.
http://coherecommunity.com/blog/tag/suicide
http://coherecommunity.com/blog/tag/coworkers
http://coherecommunity.com/blog/tag/coworking-spaces
http://coherecommunity.com/blog/tag/why-cowork