That's a really good point Tony, well said, member interviews is something
i've always wanted to do but have never gotten around to do it.

However i guess where i was coming from is besides giving as much value as
possible to your members, create content to provide value to anyone in my
local community, member or not.
We're in Miami so there's lots of people from around the world looking to
start their businesses here. They don't know where to go or what to do, and
providing our local knowledge around that as always been something we've
done personally.