Sharon, welcome! What a fantastic cause.

Coworking communities organized around a shared purpose are the best.

What are your plans so far as far as getting started goes?

Hope we can help point you in the right direction!

Cheers,
Tony
*---*
*New Work Cities <http://nwc.co/consulting> •** Coworking.org
<http://coworking.org>*
[image: Inline image 8] <http://tonybacigalupo.com/>[image:
http://twitter.com/tonybgoode] <http://twitter.com/tonybgoode>[image:
http://facebook.com/tonybacigalupo] <http://facebook.com/tonybacigalupo>[image:
http://linkedin.com/in/tonybacigalupo]

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Sharon Rice <rice.shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I'm new to this group so I wanted to introduce myself. My
> name is Sharon and I'm a social worker based in the Philadelphia area. I
> joined this group as I'm currently researching how to develop a coworking
> space that would assist survivors of human trafficking and sexual violence.
> This group was recommended to me by a colleague and I'm looking forward to
> learning from all of you as I develop my idea. I hope to also be able to
> share new resources as I discover them during my development phase. Thanks!
>
> --
> ---

---