Hello Sharon, I don't think a coworking dedicated to a specific group (in
your case sexual violance victims) is a good idea. Coworking is all about
mixing different type of people: men, women, young, old, experienced and
novice..interaction and communication is the key...instead of opening a
dedicated coworking you may grant incentives (like free membership) to
those in need to join already existing coworkings in their area.

I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.

On Sep 20, 2016 01:41, "Sharon Rice" <rice.shar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone! I'm new to this group so I wanted to introduce myself. My
> name is Sharon and I'm a social worker based in the Philadelphia area. I
> joined this group as I'm currently researching how to develop a coworking
> space that would assist survivors of human trafficking and sexual violence.
> This group was recommended to me by a colleague and I'm looking forward to
> learning from all of you as I develop my idea. I hope to also be able to
> share new resources as I discover them during my development phase. Thanks!
>
> --
> ---

---